Debraced Pics

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

leftyme

Debraced Pics

#1 Post by leftyme »

Here you go:

I'm actually not very happy with them. The front tooth on the left, yeah that's totally parallel to the one next to it. The tooth next to it is angled too. I still have an overjet so instead of an Essix retainer like I was supposed to get I'm having to get a Hawley. I didn't have an overjet from about the end of my first month until December and then suddenly got one when my ortho was tinkering. Good news is the gap between the canine on the left and the tooth to the right is closing since being debraced.

Anyway do they look as bad as I think? Please tell me I'm just being over critical.

appygirl82

#2 Post by appygirl82 »

They look fantastic in my opinion!! :D

leftyme

#3 Post by leftyme »

appygirl82 wrote:They look fantastic in my opinion!! :D
Thanks!

Actually I should have written before that the front tooth ISN'T parallel to the one next to it.

Maria83

#4 Post by Maria83 »

They are great, really. Great shape and lovely result! I know that after all that time in braces we come to see every minor detail in our teeth but yours look lovely, I will be thrilled if I have such results! Congrats :) !

lindesd

What!

#5 Post by lindesd »

I think they look nice. With some whitening, they will be FANTASTIC!

bb

#6 Post by bb »

Gorgeous!!

walks

#7 Post by walks »

Beautiful...Congrats!

TXMommy

#8 Post by TXMommy »

I think they look terrific! Cheers to your ortho! :-88
Braced Jan. 31, 2008
Sentenced to 24 months
Debraced Jan. 14, 2010!
Now wearing Essix retainer on top 24/7 with bonded lower

nuttynat

#9 Post by nuttynat »

Ditto on all the above comments. I think they look good

What were your teeth like to begin with? I think a trip down memory lane might help you decide if you are being too critical.

I am itching to see my teeth straighten out cause right now they are highly overcrowded
8/Jan/10 Wired up, but no place to go
4/May/10 Full upper & lower brackets put on

haywire

#10 Post by haywire »

how big is the overjet?
MY STORY
Braces on 23/07/2009
Braces off 10/12/2010

part time essix hater.

leftyme

#11 Post by leftyme »

haywire wrote:how big is the overjet?
I don't know specifically but big enough that it's annoying to me and not perfect. Apparently it's being fixed with my Hawley retainer, which is uber annoying BTW.