First Adjustment - Can you see a difference?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

yo

First Adjustment - Can you see a difference?

#1 Post by yo »

Ok, I got out my micrometer, and I think there was a tiny bit of movement since first getting braced on 2-1. What do you think?

I now have .018 wire on both top and bottom. Not too much discomfort at the moment!

Today 3-22

Brace day, 2-1

psych braces

#2 Post by psych braces »

looks like good progress for 7 weeks. gaps are closing and from what I see the top front teeth are already straighter. You should celebrate the progress...I hope I will see progress in 7 weeks. :D

yo

#3 Post by yo »

psych braces wrote:looks like good progress for 7 weeks. gaps are closing and from what I see the top front teeth are already straighter. You should celebrate the progress...I hope I will see progress in 7 weeks. :D
Is having a big narly piece of carrot cake celebration enough? :lol: It was yummy!

nuttynat

#4 Post by nuttynat »

yeah your front teeth definitely look straighter
8/Jan/10 Wired up, but no place to go
4/May/10 Full upper & lower brackets put on

closingmygap

#5 Post by closingmygap »

OMG YES I SEE A DIFFERENCE HOW COOL!!!!!!!!!!! HI IM NEW TO THIS HOW DID U POST YA PICS?

yo

#6 Post by yo »

closingmygap wrote:OMG YES I SEE A DIFFERENCE HOW COOL!!!!!!!!!!! HI IM NEW TO THIS HOW DID U POST YA PICS?
Check out some instructions here:
http://archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=11741

I use photobucket and it provides you with the exact link you need.

Lewick

#7 Post by Lewick »

Theres definately a bit of movement going on, congratulations! Hope you enjoyed that carrot cake :lol:

loradora

#8 Post by loradora »

yo wrote:
psych braces wrote:looks like good progress for 7 weeks. gaps are closing and from what I see the top front teeth are already straighter. You should celebrate the progress...I hope I will see progress in 7 weeks. :D
Is having a big narly piece of carrot cake celebration enough? :lol: It was yummy!
:lol: :lol: