new to braces today!!!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

closingmygap

new to braces today!!!

#1 Post by closingmygap »

hello im new to the site (just signed up) and new to braces (got them today) can any1 tell me how to use this site?

nuttynat

#2 Post by nuttynat »

you just have. :D :D :D
8/Jan/10 Wired up, but no place to go
4/May/10 Full upper & lower brackets put on

closingmygap

#3 Post by closingmygap »

how do i post pics??????????????

40WithBraces

#4 Post by 40WithBraces »

There are some great threads in the How Do I section. Here is the thread on how to post pictures:

viewtopic.php?t=11741

Good luck :D

Heather

closingmygap

#5 Post by closingmygap »

hello thanks sooo much ive been trying so hard to put up a avatar pic but every pic says its too big :twisted: but now im about to go to the link u just sent me thanks soooooo much!!!!