CLOSING THIS LARGE GAP WHOO HOOO

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

closingmygap

CLOSING THIS LARGE GAP WHOO HOOO

#1 Post by closingmygap »

HELLO EVERYONE IM NEW TO THIS SITE!! JUST TRYING TO GET THE HANG OF IT ALL, WELL LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF. I AM 25 YEARS OLD AND HAVE BEEN HATING MY TEETH ALL OF MY LIFE! NEVER GOT BRACES AS A CHILD FOR VARIOUS REASON BUT COST WAS DEFINITELY THE MAIN REASON! BUT AS AN ADULT THE MORE I REALIZED THAT I HATED MY SMILE AND I NEVER EVER SMILED IN ANY PICS!!! SO WHEN I STARETED MY NEW JOB AND FOUND OUT THAT I WAS COVERED FOR SOME OF THE COST I TOOK THE OPPURTUNITY!! I HAVE A HUGE GAP BTWN MY TWO FRONT TEETH AND I AM SOOOOOO LOOKING FOWARD TO CLOSING THE SPACE ASAP!!! I HAVE PICS BUT DO NOT KNOW HOW TO POST THEM!! PLEASE SHOW ME ILL BE GLAD TO SHOW MY UGLY SMILE FOR NOW LOL ANYWHO IM EXCITED FOR THIS JOURNEY AND HOPE TO MEET GREAT PPL AND HEAR ALL OF YALL EXPERIENCES!!!

felicia

#2 Post by felicia »

Welcome and good luck in your journey!
Sorry I cannot help you with posting your pictures, I am a computer illiterate myself... :?

closingmygap

#3 Post by closingmygap »

THANKS SOOOO MUCH!! THE JOURNEY FOR ME STARTED YESTERDAY AND I AM SOOOO READY TO SEE SOME PROGRESS LOL

HERES SOME PICS SO U GUYS CAN SEE MY HORRIBBLE SMILE...THIS IS DAY WITH BRACES!

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c297/ ... ACE2-1.jpg