Braces on at age 23, 1 year later and still going.

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

MrT

Braces on at age 23, 1 year later and still going.

#1 Post by MrT »

Hey everyone, I'm new here, 24 years old, and have been wearing my braces for a year now. I believe I will have to wait another whole year until I get them off and will I be glad when they come off! I see my Orthodontist tomorrow for adjustments, etc.

Anyway, just wanted to say "hi" :D

yj207

#2 Post by yj207 »

Hi welcome to the board! :D I had braces on for 9 months? I don't really keep track, I just look at my ticker thing. I'm 27 wish I got my braces at your age! Somehow I managed to scramble enough money to finally get it done last year. Good luck on your braces journey~
Braced for 23 months 1 week and 3 days!
I had 4 extractions and all my wisdom teeth removed.
I decided to get removal retainers so it will be easier to floss.

jambo532

#3 Post by jambo532 »

hey there. 23 here had my braces for almost 2 months now. I am hoping to get them off before my 25 birthday... it will b about 18 months of braces... fingers crossed.
www.allbraced.blogspot.com