I dream of a day when........

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

njsuburban

I dream of a day when........

#1 Post by njsuburban »

I can eat corn on the cob without cutting it off, and eating steak without having to cut it into itty bitty little pieces. Not complaining..... just dreaming. :)
Braced Feb. 18, 2010.

javamama

#2 Post by javamama »

Oh I look forward to that day too! Oh and eating ribs right off the bone would be nice too ;) lol

evilnel

#3 Post by evilnel »

I dream of the day I can eat popcorn and sticky things without worrying that something will break.

I dream of the day that I don't have to pick my teeth clean after every bite of food!

haywire

#4 Post by haywire »

i only dream about getting debraced
i don't care about food
MY STORY
Braces on 23/07/2009
Braces off 10/12/2010

part time essix hater.

ashesgap

#5 Post by ashesgap »

I dream of gummy bears and snickers. Mmmmmm.
I'm sure there are other things, but these were the first to pop in my head.
29 years old
2-18-10 baby canine pulled
3-15-10 got braces
12-22-11 Moving-SO EXCITED!!
1-2-12 Meet new Ortho
1-5-12 Begin finishing treatment
3-5-12 Canine Implants...dun dun dunnnnn
4-9-12 Deband!
I had braces for Two Years and TwentyFive Days

llehsal

#6 Post by llehsal »

I dream of eating rice without it getting everywhere...i dream of gum and taffy :(

Shelby's Braces Story - http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=35311

felicia

#7 Post by felicia »

I dream of the day I eat buffalo wings.

Mimi31

#8 Post by Mimi31 »

I dream of eating ribs and crunchy raw carrots. And buying lots of bright coloured lipstick and lipgloss.

Jewles

#9 Post by Jewles »

The trick to ribs while braced is getting ones that are so tender they fall off the bone! I can do chewy things I just chew gently :)

GeenBug

#10 Post by GeenBug »

Tell me about it. :D

Braced: June 24, 2010.

Bekah

#11 Post by Bekah »

I dream of caramels and of eating the strawberry shredded wheat without having to dig it out!
2 Years 4 months 3 weeks and 4 days in full metal braces!

Click on "WWW" for my braces story!

Donna

#12 Post by Donna »

I dream of a day when my lips aren't super dry anymore. They were fine until I got braces. Now, I constantly have to apply lip balm or I go crazy.

As for food, I eat pretty much everything. It will just be so nice not to have to pick half of it out of my teeth.

yoginbraces

#13 Post by yoginbraces »

I dream of running my tongue across my teeth again and not feeling braces. I dream of a day when it takes a normal amount of time and effort to brush and floss. And while I have returned to eating pretty much everything I ate before getting braces I miss biting into a crisp apple. Cutting it up in pieces just isn't quite the same.

hal2me

#14 Post by hal2me »

I dream of a day when I can eat Tootsie Rolls and Starburst again.

wired nana

#15 Post by wired nana »

I dream about eating steak, corn on the cob, peanut brittle, gum. I dream about not having to think about everything I'm going to eat, to be able to go to a restaurant and order what everyone else orders. Mostly I dream about the day when I can get rid of the lingual arch holder in the bottom of my mouth!!