Calling people over 40 +--do you look better or worse after

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

believer1964

Calling people over 40 +--do you look better or worse after

#1 Post by believer1964 »

braces?

footpounds

#2 Post by footpounds »

I'm not sure how anyone would look WORSE by having straight teeth.

believer1964

well, you never know if lip position or assematry changed

#3 Post by believer1964 »

its wierd, sometimes i look at myself and think i may look weird with straight teeth. i may not look like "me" . i may not be making sense.

hazel

Re: well, you never know if lip position or assematry change

#4 Post by hazel »

I think it will be a an improved, fresher, version of yourself.

It's like having your hair blow dried at the hairdresser's...you look a bit different but it's still you. I suppose it's the same with the teeth, they'd still be the same teeth only they'd be in the correct place and alignment! So a smarter version of you!

believer1964

I am looking forward to a fresher "me"

#5 Post by believer1964 »

i know my lip position will be better. one tooth is sticking it over my bottom lip and when my mouth is closed it pulls my bottom lip in.

i can already see movement

yoginbraces

#6 Post by yoginbraces »

I'm still in braces but I can say for sure I look better as my teeth are straightening.

midlifesmile

#7 Post by midlifesmile »

Straight teeth: CHECK

Smaller fanny because I can't eat with these darn turbos: CHECK

I'm thinking there will be all kinds of reasons to look better after braces! :)