Almost Done

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

loradora

Almost Done

#1 Post by loradora »

I had x-rays taken on Wednesday when I went for my adjustment and the doc mentioned that we will discuss "when they will come off" on my next visit in four weeks! :D I'm going to ask for removable retainers when the question comes up. I can't wait.

drgnchsr36

Re: Almost Done

#2 Post by drgnchsr36 »

That's awesome! :)

Lisa43947

#3 Post by Lisa43947 »

I have a few more months to go, and I'll be really happy when they are off. My orthodontist keeps saying I'm a few months ahead of schedule. I was given an estimate of 24-30 months and in exactly 2 weeks I'll have them for 2 years. I must say that the 2 years has gone by really quickly though.

ryan91

#4 Post by ryan91 »

you must be so pleased :)