Bye Bye Vampire Fangs!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

bp88

Bye Bye Vampire Fangs!

#1 Post by bp88 »

I noticed today I've just passed the 4 month mark so thought it was time to take a progress picture to compare. I was so amazed! I honestly can't believe how much my teeth have changed in such a short amount of time. I feel so silly about being so apprehensive about getting this treatment. Anyway, just wanted to share this excitement on here with a picture because as I'm sure most of you will understand, my friends seem to get so bored of me blabbing on about my teeth 24/7 lol I hope everyone else is enjoying their journey as much as me. :) Excuse the top picture being so blurry, it was taken on a crappy camera phone in a hurry before my appointment to get braced, I'm very unorganized! I've been so self-conscious of those canines ever since I can remember. Bye bye vampire fangs! :D

TumbleDryLow

Re: Bye Bye Vampire Fangs!

#2 Post by TumbleDryLow »

I had "vampire fangs" too. I totally know where you are coming from!

scorr77

#3 Post by scorr77 »

wow that looks great!!

JD33

#4 Post by JD33 »

Amazing the progress in such a short period of time!!

suzanna

#5 Post by suzanna »

You're teeth are looking great! How much longer do you have in your treatment?
Upper and Lower Braces Applied: December 4th, 2009
Lefort 1 and BSSO Surgery: February 11th, 2011

jambo532

#6 Post by jambo532 »

Congrats! Beautiful teeth. It is amazing how fast things go. Just be happy you are still seeing movement. Mine now are at the point were things are not so visible.
www.allbraced.blogspot.com

francis29

#7 Post by francis29 »

Wow, your teeth have come such a long way in such a short time! They look great! I also have a fang (left canine) and cannot wait for it to finally go away! I was once called "fang" in high school and even at 42 years old the word gives me chills remembering how awful that was for me. I will look forward to tracking your progress on this site, and my husband is so sick of hearing me talk about my teeth and my braces (getting banded tomorrow) so its nice to have this site to lurk on!

Francis

Sandpiper

#8 Post by Sandpiper »

Your teeth are looking really fab, and after such a short length of time, too! Many congrats!
471 days in braces

[/url]

29&Counting

#9 Post by 29&Counting »

I can't wait to say goodbye to my "fangs". I am doing Wilckodontics (had my surgery a month ago) so hopefully they will be gone soon! Your teeth look great!