Hi, I'm new!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Foxsong

Hi, I'm new!

#1 Post by Foxsong »

Hi folks! I just started with my braces last week and went looking around to find a community for adults with braces, and found you. I'm a 50-year-old woman with severe crowding both upper and lower. I'm glad to find a place where I can talk to other people who are taking the braces plunge better late than never. :-)

ladyksilver

Re: Hi, I'm new!

#2 Post by ladyksilver »

Welcome Foxsong! I get braced on May 3; I also have crowding. This site is filled with a wealth of information. It definitely answered all of my questions and eased a lot of my anxieties! Good luck on your journey!

Foxsong

#3 Post by Foxsong »

Thanks ladyksilver! :-) Good luck when you get yours put on. For me that wasn't so bad, so I hope it goes well for you too!

ladyksilver

#4 Post by ladyksilver »

Thanks Foxsong. I'm hoping to have a great experience!

Chiara

#5 Post by Chiara »

Welcome to the site Fox!