What colors bands do you wear

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

kmluvgod

What colors bands do you wear

#1 Post by kmluvgod »

Okay I havent got my braces on ye,t but I was wondering what bands are suitable for adults?

ashesgap

Re: What colors bands do you wear

#2 Post by ashesgap »

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7057
Here is one of the best threads ever. Before braces I went through every page. This'll give you something to do while you recover. Enjoy!
29 years old
2-18-10 baby canine pulled
3-15-10 got braces
12-22-11 Moving-SO EXCITED!!
1-2-12 Meet new Ortho
1-5-12 Begin finishing treatment
3-5-12 Canine Implants...dun dun dunnnnn
4-9-12 Deband!
I had braces for Two Years and TwentyFive Days

loradora

#3 Post by loradora »

I'm 57 and I had some fun with the bands. I had red, green, blue and orange. Go for it.

Bracer215

#4 Post by Bracer215 »

Well I have been getting the old boring silver to match the braces. But next time I am having pale purple on top and a darker purple on bottom. Going to a high school reunion in Sept and will have my school colors put on. And of course at Christmas it will be red and green.

TinySmiley

#5 Post by TinySmiley »

i have ceramic braces and I have on clear ligs and a clear powerchain.
Invisalign: September 2009-May 2011
Ceramic Braces: May 2011-December 2011

TWild

#6 Post by TWild »

Same old silver for 2 years 7 1/2 months now.
Braced 10-06-2008
De-Braced 11-21-2011 Woohoo!

wcrasmus

#7 Post by wcrasmus »

I'm 38 and went with hot pink, I go in next week for an adjustment and am undecided as to what color to go with this time.

catgyrl

#8 Post by catgyrl »

I have ceramic brackets, so normally I wear "Obscure" bands, which blend in with my teeth. However, I've experimented a couple of times with hot pink (hated it - looked like lipstick smeared on my teeth) and Plum Crazy/purple (really liked it). I'm going for Lavendar tomorrow.

Colored ligs are a fun way to express yourself! You should look through the "Lig Colours (colors)" thread for a ton of ideas. Ashesgap linked to it above.

-Cathy

Faerie

#9 Post by Faerie »

My braces are not on yet, but I'm planning to have fun with it. I figure you can't ever really hide them completely so why not? I'm going to start with hot pink or purple. I haven't decided yet. But I think you should go with whatever color you are most comfortable with.