looking for an orthodontist in the glasgow area scotland

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

steveogt4

looking for an orthodontist in the glasgow area scotland

#1 Post by steveogt4 »

hi folks im looking for an orthodontist in the glasgow renfrewshire area scotland area i know theres one in paisley but have heard bad comments about there if anyones wanting to let me know without getting in to trouble with the forum could you pm thanks

impatientpatient

Re: looking for an orthodontist in the glasgow area scotland

#2 Post by impatientpatient »

Sent you a suggestion :)

steveogt4

Re: looking for an orthodontist in the glasgow area scotland

#3 Post by steveogt4 »

i cant seam to read mail or post my email address says i have to post seven times so il read it hopefully when i can cheers .