I need EVERYONES help!!!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

belistic10

I need EVERYONES help!!!

#1 Post by belistic10 »

This competition i am in runs till the end of this month, and I am only JUST infront at the moment! the person in 2nd place has finally noticed i have overtaken her and is now making a comeback at me :lol:

so please can everyone try and spare me 2seconds to follow this link and vote for Belinda-Adelaide (this link should take you straight to my page to vote) *note cannot be done via phone facebook* I would rather people didnt say that its from this site though just incase they care LOL thankyou in advance for any help :)

https://apps.facebook.com/offerpop/Cont ... 584&rest=1

TMJJill

Re: I need EVERYONES help!!!

#2 Post by TMJJill »

Yea for you. :jump:

Can we vote more than once? I already voted last week.

Braces as Phase II treatment for TMJD.
Lower mandibular repositioning splint 26 months.
Lower braces on 10.75 months into Phase II treatment.
Duration in braces: 2 years, 2 weeks, 5 days
Removal of Braces: September 18, 2013

TMJD treatment now complete!

sophier

#3 Post by sophier »

Just voted for you twice under my name and my fiance's :)

Hope you get it! x
Sentence: 12 months (getting them off before my wedding in November 2012)

Click to read my story

klobird

#4 Post by klobird »

Wow Bel---That Olga's playing hardball!! OK, so now it's time to rally the troops! I have 4 friends with facebook that I can access easily today to get their votes. Then if Olga keeps this up---I can convince friends at work to vote. (I bet Olga is part of some kind of website too...)

Let's just leave Olga in the dust!!! :-1

belistic10

#5 Post by belistic10 »

hahah thanks guys for the votes.. unfortunately she is definately playing hardball :( and is still 5 in front of me! Grrr. comeon she has straight teeth already and no pain! :braces_angry:

pleas everyone vote as much as you can, and from friends facebooks or share the link on your facebook to get more votes! I honestly dont know how she is getting that many as i am struggling to get more :( not looking very promising for me at the moment

Cassandra

#6 Post by Cassandra »

I voted :D

belistic10

#7 Post by belistic10 »

thanks cassandra! she has now increased her lead to 13 infront of me :cry: i am about ready to give up, i have been trying really hard to get more votes but it has slowed down so much now i doubt i can catch up again, and everytime i do she just gets a heap more.

klobird

#8 Post by klobird »

Ya, what's with that Olga anyway? :huh:

The month is not even close to over--and I haven't gotten to my 4 contacts, or my friends at work to get more votes (been taking time off for adjustment pain!!).

It's not over til it's over.... :)

racheltn3

#9 Post by racheltn3 »

Voted! Good luck!

racheltn3

#10 Post by racheltn3 »

Also, had my husband and daughter vote for you!

klobird

#11 Post by klobird »

Hey-got two more votes in...will get another tonight, and hopefully a couple more tomorrow!! Only 4 votes behind!!

reynolk

#12 Post by reynolk »

You have my vote

klobird

#13 Post by klobird »

Ok, so got you 3 votes yesterday, 1 today, and probably another tomorrow....You're tied with Olga Shmolga-- :ThumbsDown:

But YAY you're tied :jump: .

Let's bump Olga on her *ss!!!! :soremouth:

klobird

#14 Post by klobird »

OK, so I got everyone on their Droids today--got clear to Duncan Orthodontics to vote--and no one could vote--they all have facebook too...

So, they said they would try at home--one already posted the whole site on her facebook and asked her "peeps" to vote for you. I'm going to ask the medical provider who tried, to try again tomorrow. She's cool--"Anything for you, Klo!"--(Except she called me by my real name).

So we will see if you can break away from that tie--just call me your new campaign manager--why not?--It's fun!!

EbonyQ

#15 Post by EbonyQ »

Voted :) You're in the lead! :thumbsup:

[/url]