good news!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

rhuj

good news!

#1 Post by rhuj »

Just had some great news. I was meant to have the braces on for 2 years but I'm gettin them off in the summer.... A year early! I will work out how to put pics on soon. I'm happy and can't wait cause the inside of my mouth is in shreads. My teeth won't be perfect cause I needed the op to lengthen my lower jaw but didn't want it but I'm already happy :wink: tbh. I'm due to get elastics next too.......

kellyb

Re: good news!

#2 Post by kellyb »

great news indeed! i hope i have similar luck :mrgreen:

In braces 07/01/2012 - 29/06/2013

workingmomma

#3 Post by workingmomma »

Great News indeed Rhuj!
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

I'm already counting down the days until I get these off.

smilingweirdo

#4 Post by smilingweirdo »

Woohoo! That's great! Congratulations!