No More Braces!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

BraceFacePrincess

No More Braces!

#1 Post by BraceFacePrincess »

To today my braces were removed and I'm sooo excited about my new smile. :jump: There is one small space but the ortho said he could correct it with the retainer. So I got both retainers today and I'm debraced forever :laugh:

Here's the link to my progress thread where I document everything with pics.

http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... =9&t=40091

I must say it feels good to finally smile and feel confident in doing so. This is something I've wanted all my life...a beautiful smile and now I think I finally got it. :) :cry:

auco99

Re: No More Braces!

#2 Post by auco99 »

Congratulations! That has to be a great feeling! I cannot wait to make the same post.

tinkc

#3 Post by tinkc »

Congrats!!! I just started my journey today so I'm very envious of you! :mrgreen:

sea54change

#4 Post by sea54change »

What a huge difference!

Your smile FEELS so confident, even through the computer screen.
Bottom braces: 9-1-10
Top Braces: 12-1-10, enamel
Debrace date:Top 12-12-11
Bottom: 1-5-2012

lau

#5 Post by lau »

looking good- congrats!!
Wore Top & Bottom traditional metal brackets, wore elastics both sides 24/7
Brace day: Oct 4 2011 / Sentence: 18 months - DONE in 16 months
My story + progress pix

musiclady2340

#6 Post by musiclady2340 »

So awesome!! Congrats. Thanks for posting. Makes me think there truly is an end in sight. :tingrin: