New in forum

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

stealth76

New in forum

#1 Post by stealth76 »

Hello Everybody.

I m 37 years old (close to 38) and got braces in may 2011. I m planned 2.5 to 3 years in them.
Goal : align middle of teeths, fill the gap of the missing teeths, and make down an impacted canin (which make the lenght of the treatment).
I have top and bottom ceramics brackets with metal bands. I was supposed to get metal on bottom (i payed less for that lol) but the ortho forget it when she putted me the bottom and i had ceramics option for free :-)
I got jaw/gum surgery 4 weeks ago to glue a bracket kind of thing on my impacted canin. We are now pulling it toward front on the main top archwire, but i m supposed to get TPA this week to make it move back now...

Just wanting to share experience of all that with you.

kellyb

Re: New in forum

#2 Post by kellyb »

hey :jump:
thanks for sharing. wishing you all the best with your journey and look forward to seeing some pics :)

In braces 07/01/2012 - 29/06/2013

stealth76

#3 Post by stealth76 »

[quote="kellyb"]hey :jump:
thanks for sharing. wishing you all the best with your journey and look forward to seeing some pics :)[/quote]

Thanks for the welcome.

How can i show pics ? It seems i can t paste them in the message and i m not authorized to post url links ??

kellyb

#4 Post by kellyb »

stealth76 wrote:
kellyb wrote:hey :jump:
thanks for sharing. wishing you all the best with your journey and look forward to seeing some pics :)
Thanks for the welcome.

How can i show pics ? It seems i can t paste them in the message and i m not authorized to post url links ??
blv you have to make 7 posts (and your name changed to green colour) before you can post pics. keep posting msgs till you reach 7 :D

stealth76

#5 Post by stealth76 »

[quote="kellyb"][quote="stealth76"][quote="kellyb"]hey :jump:
thanks for sharing. wishing you all the best with your journey and look forward to seeing some pics :)[/quote]

Thanks for the welcome.

How can i show pics ? It seems i can t paste them in the message and i m not authorized to post url links ??[/quote]

blv you have to make 7 posts (and your name changed to green colour) before you can post pics. keep posting msgs till you reach 7 :D[/quote]

Yes just read the fixed topics on it lol. A bit late. Ok i will post a bit then will show a pic.

stealth76

#6 Post by stealth76 »

One more and will be good i think lol

stealth76

#7 Post by stealth76 »

OK now that i m green (completely Greeeeeeeeeeeennnnnn...sorry), there is a pic of early january, just after i got bottom fitted :

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/4376 ... basimg.jpg

stealth76

#8 Post by stealth76 »

Is that working ??

kellyb

#9 Post by kellyb »

yes, i can see it. :)
looking good :D

stealth76

#10 Post by stealth76 »

Ok. got adjustment : no TPA !!! yeah it s cool.