I don't know if I should say this but....

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

klobird

Re: I don't know if I should say this but....

#31 Post by klobird »

Thanks guys! 44 days to go! The ortho still says April 22--my fingers are crossed!!

mehogeni

#32 Post by mehogeni »

Congratulations! I'm sure it's been an interesting ride and I hope you enjoy your trip to Hawaii :)

Grace123

#33 Post by Grace123 »

So happy for you! I haven't been here for a long time and am so happy to have seen your posting. Reading your posts helped me so much in my first few months. I just finished one year and I turned 57 so you have been a great roll model! Thank you for being so open about your process and feelings. You made such a difference to me. Best regards!