Finally!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

joeyyeo

Finally!

#1 Post by joeyyeo »

Woohoo I just got braced this morning! I really wanted alternated colour ligs but I don't know why when my ortho asked what colours I would like my brain went full rocket scientist and said purple ._. So, I'm living with purple ligs until 6 weeks later. I got the top arch today along with my TPA, and I'm in paaaain. Lots of pain. I tried flossing after brushing my teeth just now, no luck. Way too torturous. Shall try again tomorrow (: The TPA isn't too bad, just really hard to eat now as I can't chew + I can't mash food with my tongue against my palate. So excited for this whole 2 year journey :D I would love to post pics but I can't find my decent quality camera at the moment...
Upper braces off after 636 days!

Okate

Re: Finally!

#2 Post by Okate »

Well done!! I'm getting mine in 3 weeks but have an ALF fitted so I know what pain is too!! I'm finding it really hard to eat also so have just been eating porridge and yogurts : )

cartman

#3 Post by cartman »

what all is involved in the 2years?

Ciara

#4 Post by Ciara »

Congratulations and I hope the pain lessens quickly!

Smiles10

#5 Post by Smiles10 »

Congrats on your new journey!