Frustrated and ready to quit

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

SparklyMouth

Re: Frustrated and ready to quit

#16 Post by SparklyMouth »

hang in there! At least your appliance isn't clearly visible! I have the opposite appliance (the prong things descend from the roof of my mouth). Just think about what a beautiful smile you'll have!
(and aren't you glad you have this forum to vent?!)

Tweetypie1106

Re: Frustrated and ready to quit

#17 Post by Tweetypie1106 »

SparklyMouth wrote:hang in there! At least your appliance isn't clearly visible! I have the opposite appliance (the prong things descend from the roof of my mouth). Just think about what a beautiful smile you'll have!
(and aren't you glad you have this forum to vent?!)
yes i am happy that i can vent here. no one really pays much attention to my diva fits in the outside world. lol