What are you thinking about right now?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

SunshineRay

Re: What are you thinking about right now?

#16 Post by SunshineRay »

rhibee83 wrote:I am thinking about how hard I have to try to not eat any more carbs or sugar cos I have gained heaps of weight lol.

I am also thinking how much I would like to bite into a big burger right about now! Even just biting into ANYTHING would be nice. lol.
Now *I* want to bite into a big burger!

SunshineRay

#17 Post by SunshineRay »

klobird wrote:I've been thinking about my best friend who is like the main character in an up and coming full length movie-documentary-(produced by someone we all know...). There's not much on the internet about how to handle a best friend situation when one of them starts to get a little "famous". It's weird--like she's even got fans and stalkers! We've been friends for like 28yrs and I really don't want to lose that.....mwaahhhhh.....

And I'm thinking about how fat I'm getting!!
yikes, I have no idea how to deal with it. Hopefully she comes back to normal soon!

SunshineRay

#18 Post by SunshineRay »

Tobilei wrote:My vet just sent me the most gigantic bunch of flowers (my cat died a couple of weeks ago) and I'm thinking about how much I miss him (and how much I'm going to miss her now that we have no more kitties in the house!)
Aww times 2! That is so sweet of your vet and I think I said it on your thread before but Im so sorry about your kitty. :cry:

SunshineRay

#19 Post by SunshineRay »

isthistaken wrote:Jimmy John's #5 with salt and vinegar chips
We just got a Jimmy Johns in our area and I havent been yet. The salt and vinegar part made my tongue wince though. lol

djspeece

#20 Post by djspeece »

JeniK wrote:...so I can fly home the end of July to Ohio for my brother in laws retirement party. I have 2 sons that live in Ohio..so this is an unexpected visit...
Where in Ohio are you headed? I grew up in NE Ohio, near Canton. Best wishes for a good trip!
Dan

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional. -- Buddist saying

Cisne

#21 Post by Cisne »

Breakfast, but I just brushed, so I'm not sure it's worth eating right now!

klobird

#22 Post by klobird »

Hey Tobi--I have a couple of real "cutie" cats I can spare!! Ya, like the one that caught me in the face this morning and nearly gave me a black eye! :shock: :yikes: (I have 4--Malley,Button,Joey and Jet)...

Kipepeo

#23 Post by Kipepeo »

Whether I should click on this thread.

Hanka01

#24 Post by Hanka01 »

I'm thinking - Why did I get braces?? My teeth are killing me. I just got them on this morning.

isthistaken

#25 Post by isthistaken »

:lol: What would I do without my fellow comrades in brackets?

I am now thinking about my upcoming appointment euphemistically referred to as an "adjustment." Lord, help me.

isthistaken

#26 Post by isthistaken »

Hanka01 wrote:I'm thinking - Why did I get braces?? My teeth are killing me. I just got them on this morning.
This too shall pass. In a few weeks. In the meantime, pamper yourself. :rose:

isthistaken

#27 Post by isthistaken »

Kipepeo wrote:Whether I should click on this thread.
:-*

isthistaken

#28 Post by isthistaken »

SunshineRay wrote:
isthistaken wrote:Jimmy John's #5 with salt and vinegar chips
We just got a Jimmy Johns in our area and I havent been yet. The salt and vinegar part made my tongue wince though. lol
...and hot peppers

djspeece

#29 Post by djspeece »

I just got elastics today at my ortho this afternoon. I have been rehashing the embarrassment I felt trying to get them on for the first time. He sees patients in an open room so there were Moms and kids and one other adult patient. I am pretty good with my hands and have good eye-hand coordination but those &^%$#!! things were driving me nuts. The assistant holding the mirror in front of my face kept moving it around so I kept losing focus (yes, bifocals). I just hate public embarrassment. Of course probably no one else even noticed me. I expect to get things right the first time. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Dan

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional. -- Buddist saying

JeniK

#30 Post by JeniK »

Sunshine Ray and Tmjjill...thank you both so much!!
Rhibee...BOOO!! I want to lose weight..not gain it!!
Kolbird..Good friends are hard to find. I am sure that will not change with your friend.
Tobilei...I am so sorry to hear about your cat. Cat lover here...ours are a big part of our family.
Isthistaken...We have a Jimmy Johns here...but I have never tried it.
djspeece...Ohio. Flying into Dayton. My sister lives in the Lima area. My sons live in Sandusky. I will be there at sometime on my trip too.

I am so happy I have joined this forum...it feels like a community. And for my best news today....I have a DATE for my braces....Aug 6th at 8:00 AM!!!