before ortho treatment pics...

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

kayla4644

before ortho treatment pics...

#1 Post by kayla4644 »

these are before.i get braced sept. 12th.ill be sure to post more pics during the process.yay.

Always listen to your heart, cause even though it's on your left, it's always right.

shinyam

#2 Post by shinyam »

Wow. Besides the small gap between your front teeth, your teeth look good!

BraceFace13

#3 Post by BraceFace13 »

They look good. :D If I had teeth like that, I probably wouldn't even have braces. :)

MadeIn1984

#4 Post by MadeIn1984 »

Your teeth are actually quite nice-looking! I don't think you'll need much work done! But still, good luck with everything. :wink:
Visit me on MySpace! :wink:

mackenzie

#5 Post by mackenzie »

Do you have bite problems? That gap and your midline is a little off look like the only problems.

kayla4644

#6 Post by kayla4644 »

noooope, no bite problems...just the gaps and mild crowding at the bottom and not alot of work really but like 2 years:(but thanks for the compliments ya'all
Always listen to your heart, cause even though it's on your left, it's always right.

LoobyLou

#7 Post by LoobyLou »

Gosh what are they gonna be doing for those two years?? I reckon you won't be in 'em for more than 6 months but then I'm not an ortho!

Good luck - they already look great to me so I'm sure they'll look fantastic when you're done!!
LoobyLou

:D
Braced: 22nd April 2005
Type of brace: Damon 3 uppers and lowers
Estimated brace time: 18 months - now extended to approx 22 months

*Latest - now I have no idea how long it will be!*

fins

#8 Post by fins »

I was thinking the same thing, your teeth look pretty good, why two years? Correcting bites can be time consuming I think, but you said your bite's ok so.... maybe you will get them off much earlier than predicted. Good Luck!
fins

kayla4644

#9 Post by kayla4644 »

in the pic u cant see but there is a HUGE gap on the side and my bottoms are really crowded thats all .24 months. im happy tho,should be fun!

kayla4644

#10 Post by kayla4644 »

in the pic u cant see but there is a HUGE gap on the side and my bottoms are really crowded thats all .24 months. im happy tho,should be fun!