For everyone who...

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

sammylynn

For everyone who...

#1 Post by sammylynn »

has read any of my previous posts you already know how much I disliked my ortho.. WELL - I recently moved to a new state and started with a new ortho. I went to my first visit today and guess what!!! I couldn't believe the brackets that were on my teeth nor how they were put on and took them off completley. I am happy and mad at the same time.. happy to get those overpriced pieces of crap out of my mouth but mad that I wasted so much money on them! Anyway I get my new ones on Oct 11 with a treatment date of 18 months.. much better then my previous 3 year prescript. My teeth look so white and straight right now. I hate to have to put them back on but after wearing those things I had on I don't think my new ones will be so bad. Anyway just an update.. Anyone from NH Message me and I will warn you where NOT to go:)

SugarHiccup

#2 Post by SugarHiccup »

Oh what a tease ... getting them off only to have them go back on again! Have fun while they are off and eat everything we are all dreaming about.

Glad you got a better ortho ... just goes to show that you should trust your instincts when it comes to things like that.
[[ Alex: Thank you, you've offered a provocative theory. What it lacks in substance, it makes up for in pretty colors. ]]

TeenQueen

#3 Post by TeenQueen »

Hey sammylynn I am from Concord NH, but so far I like my Ortho. What town did you live in? When I first had braces I went to an ortho in Exeter, NH.

sammylynn

#4 Post by sammylynn »

Hey teen queen.. I went to dr miller in Exeter NH I lived in Newmarket.. Thanks for the responses everyone.. yeah it is a tease but A nice reminder of why I am doing this.. my teeth look so much better then before already but unfortuantley they are even more sore now that the braces are off.. Ithink they are trying to shift back since I don't have a retainer or anything yet. the Doc said it isn't a big deal and that any shifting will be corrected right away. :)

TeenQueen

#5 Post by TeenQueen »

Yup, I went to Dr. Miller when I lived in Exeter (small world). Of course the first time I had them was in 1980. I am glad to hear though that you have a better ortho. Good Luck!

TeenQueen

#6 Post by TeenQueen »

Yup, I went to Dr. Miller when I lived in Exeter (small world). Of course the first time I had them was in 1980. I am glad to hear though that you have a better ortho. Good Luck!

sammylynn

#7 Post by sammylynn »

Actually if it was that long ago you probably saw his father Dr miller sr. his son recently took over and I think he is more interested in telling people he is an ortho then actually being one:)