Strangest place you've brushed your teeth.....

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Nanhut

Strangest place you've brushed your teeth.....

#1 Post by Nanhut »

Thought this might be a fun topic.

:-} Tailgating at a Nascar race... in the parking lot... on the side of my car with a bottle of water!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
Wired:7/26/05
Estimated treatment: 12 months
See 'Our Braces Stories' for pics and info.

Wren

#2 Post by Wren »

How 'bout this one: In a truly nasty bathroom at the Kentucky Derby, surrounded by drunk people in lovely hats.
Braces on: May 2005
Braces off: August 2006 (4 months early, hooray!)

S_Ranger

#3 Post by S_Ranger »

victory forge during boot camp. had to bathe w/baby wipes too. :shock:

braceface75

#4 Post by braceface75 »

In the car on the way to Kansas. I had to spit into a cup and use a water bottle to rinse my mouth. I bet the people driving by thought I was crazy :lol:
Michele

Braces and elastics since August 26,2004
Removable expander removed June 16,2005
Braces removed June 2,2006

peanut

#5 Post by peanut »

Mine was a Dairy Queen bathroom. The location wasn't that strange, but I had to wait in line, as another adult with braces was flossing and brushing her teeth at the only sink.
Braced: September 23, 2004
Surgery: September 13, 2005

HollyDontSpend

Brushing

#6 Post by HollyDontSpend »

I had to brush my teeth during the intermission at a playhouse. Everyone was dressed up, but earlier I had eated some Indian food and my breath was more than I could handle.

My sister decided to brush her teeth at a restaraunt bathroom in Santa Fe. It was really small and she was trying to get her new elastics on which were really tiny. The kept flicking elastics everywhere and one hit the lady next to us at the sink and stayed in her hair. I tried to tell her but she just looked at me funny and left. HA!
Damon 2's for 18 months, removed 11/03/05

Evelyn

#7 Post by Evelyn »

On the crowded coach bus to Boston on a band trip-I flossed and all, it was very messy though but after all that candy it felt so good!
Braced September 9, 2002
Debanding: JULY 5!!!!!!!!