Who had the pic of the rainbow ligs?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

rangerchic

Who had the pic of the rainbow ligs?

#1 Post by rangerchic »

Can youpost it. Next week when I get my bottoms on I am going to do it!RC

BrandiJeane

#2 Post by BrandiJeane »

This is too cute! Once I have the braces on both my bottom and top teeth fully and they are a lil straighter I will have to get this done!
Brandi- 20

Started my braces journey 5/05!

Braced Bobcat

#3 Post by Braced Bobcat »

I have powerchains on the top right now, but that is really cute! I was surprised when people said that their ortho didn't give them an option of color. I must be lucky because my ortho primarily works with kids. I matched my ligatures with my bridesmaid dress ( pink& silver), Piston colors during play offs ( red, white, blue), and the high school colors I work at now (red and black). But I never thought of rainbow, too cute!
Yeah, braces make me look 16 yrs but so what!?!?

dmb

#4 Post by dmb »

aww, i feel special. Those are my chompers. I now have pink powerchains on the top, and purple on the bottom. There is a picture of that somewhere on the forum. Thanks to those who complimented :D
braced march 10th 05
guestimated end in 17 months :)

swiftchick

#5 Post by swiftchick »

dmb, your picture reminded me of what i had always wanted to do with my braces... get a rainbow! I used to have powerchains but now that my ortho has me back in regular ligs, i didn't want to miss the chance of having a rainbow.

All of my friends think it's really cool. Okay, so we're teenagers. But adults would probably think it was cool too. Probably the ones i know are just too shy to say they like it. Yes, that must be it.

:)

swiftchick

#6 Post by swiftchick »

hey, i finally got my first pic up.
rainbow braces! yay.

dmb

#7 Post by dmb »

Awwww, those are too cute swift. I bet you can't stop smiling, I know I couldn't!. :lol:
braced march 10th 05
guestimated end in 17 months :)

Lexy

#8 Post by Lexy »

I love the rainbows! Too cute. :HugeGrin:
Braced: June 2005
Treatment Time: 30 months
Metal on Top and Bottom

BraceFace13

#9 Post by BraceFace13 »

Cute! :D I don't have enough braces on my teeth to get the full rainbow. :(

Jean

I want some someday, too.

#10 Post by Jean »

Maybe today! I go to the ortho today. I'm thinking that NOW may be the time to do it - before we get into the holiday season (black and orange for Halloween; brown and orange or/and yellow for Thanksgiving; red and green for Christmas; of course).

I've printed out the two photos of the rainbow mouths and when I'm ready to try it, will show it to the lady so it will be clear what I want.

Your mouths look great in your rainbows, people. Thanks for sharing your photos with us.

Jean
Metal braces on lower arch.
Estimated treatment time: 18 months

Jean

'Took the plunge

#11 Post by Jean »

I took in a photo of Swiftchick's rainbow ligs yesterday and under it I wrote out the colour order that I wanted for my ligs. Bless her heart, the lady got the order wrong. So, my rainbow doesn't flow the way it should. She put a yellow where a red should be. Oh well. I don't imagine anyone, except I, is going to get a long enough stare at my teeth to notice. :)

Jean

CelestialVoices

#12 Post by CelestialVoices »

swift, I love those! very cute! :D

S_Ranger

#13 Post by S_Ranger »

sup ranger?

Jean

Re: 'Took the plunge

#14 Post by Jean »

Jean wrote:I took in a photo of Swiftchick's rainbow ligs yesterday and under it I wrote out the colour order that I wanted for my ligs. Bless her heart, the lady got the order wrong. So, my rainbow doesn't flow the way it should. She put a yellow where a red should be. Oh well. I don't imagine anyone, except I, is going to get a long enough stare at my teeth to notice. :)

Jean
Addendum: I feel the need to clear the lady of blame for getting the colour order wrong. I found the sheet of paper where I'd written the order for the colours, and I had put the order wrong on the paper. She only did as she was instructed. This mental brain-drain that I am experiencing is getting worse all the time. My friends who are about my age complain of it, too; but really, mine does seem to be accelerating at an un-nerving clip.

Jean