32 getting 4 extractions and braces!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Lbroughman

Re: 32 getting 4 extractions and braces!

#16 Post by Lbroughman »

I just got my extractions done 4 days ago. I was completely put out in order to do mine. I'm so glad I paid the extra for that. Two impacted wisdoms teeth and two pre molars. One side looks and feels great. The other was much more complicated and I'm still swollen and black and blue. It's all relative I guess. One thing I love about the board is that you find so many people that are in the exact same situations as you are!!!

vsalazar1976

Re: 32 getting 4 extractions and braces!

#17 Post by vsalazar1976 »

Hi. I'm 38 and had four teeth extracted on May 2nd. Extractions went really well. They put me under so didn't feel a thing. I then followed up with braces (in-ovation) on May 23rd with ceramic on top and metal on bottom. Freaked out a bit about appliance holding my tongue back so ortho wasn't able to finish. Have to go back in 7 weeks to get remaining four brackets done. Good to know I'm not alone in this journey I've chosen.