welcome newbies

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

HeadgearJoe

welcome newbies

#1 Post by HeadgearJoe »

let's give a big CONGRATS to all of our METALMOUTH newbies WELCOME
braces off 1/31/08 wearing bonded retainers with a nightsplint, will get removable hawleys 2/21/08

Attagirl2

#2 Post by Attagirl2 »

Yes, welcome. There seems to be quite a few of you joining about the same time. Best wishes on your trip through braceland.
Had Damon 3 / Smart Clips for almost 2 years
Now in Hawley upper 10 hours/day, permanent lower retainers

BraceFace13

#3 Post by BraceFace13 »

I'm kind of new... it's only been 7 months. :roll:

BraceFace13

#4 Post by BraceFace13 »

OK, here is some advice for the newly braced from "an old lag." :wink:

I reccomend getting Biotene rinse or Rincinol PRN rinse. These oral rinses help heal mouth sores. You can find them at almost any drug store... they work wonders!

BraceFace13

#5 Post by BraceFace13 »

No one appreciates my advice. :-((

megan_in_pink

#6 Post by megan_in_pink »

hey i am kinda new here, but i been reading :D

i got my braces in may of 2004 and then might be comeing off in june of 2006 (11 mts eraly)

BraceUrself

#7 Post by BraceUrself »

I appreciate your advice!! I even went & bought some-It was at Target. I am not even braced yet-I just want to be prepared! :lol:
Spacers-9-19-05
Top Braced-10-03-05
lowers on-10-17-05
appliance installed in mouth 10-17-05
2 extractions on 8-3-06
2 years treatment time

Dr says I won't finish on time

HeadgearJoe

#8 Post by HeadgearJoe »

BraceUrself wrote:I appreciate your advice!! I even went & bought some-It was at Target. I am not even braced yet-I just want to be prepared! :lol:
thats a great day for braces being put on it's my birthdate
braces off 1/31/08 wearing bonded retainers with a nightsplint, will get removable hawleys 2/21/08