Halloween

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Tin Man

Halloween

#1 Post by Tin Man »

Anyone playing up their braces for halloween? I imagine some of ladies will be doing the schoolgirl thing, but I couldn't think of anything else.
Mike
3M smartclips top and bottom since 10/13/04
Off November 06!

alexa

#2 Post by alexa »

Actually, this year is the first time my teeth haven't been helpful at Halloween....I used to have fangs! Funny thing is that my sister just bought a pair. I spend thousands of dollars to get rid of them, she spends a chunk of change to get them.
Spacers: 1/26/05; 2/6/06; 3/15/06; 4/24/06
4 First Bicuspids removed: 2/2005
Metal Braces, top and bottom: 3/1/05; Debanded 7/26/07
Hawley retainers top and bottom

mackenzie

#3 Post by mackenzie »

Mine just became purple. My boyfriends little sister told me to make them brown and yellow for Thanksgiving but that sounds pretty gross.

Tin Man

#4 Post by Tin Man »

Or you could do brown and orange for halloween. But I was thinking more along the lines of costumes.
Mike
Off November 06!

alexa

#5 Post by alexa »

KK wrote: the kids realise that not everyone will give them something and many will give them trash!
Wow! The worst I ever got was raisins!

:lol:
Spacers: 1/26/05; 2/6/06; 3/15/06; 4/24/06
4 First Bicuspids removed: 2/2005
Metal Braces, top and bottom: 3/1/05; Debanded 7/26/07
Hawley retainers top and bottom

Tin Man

#6 Post by Tin Man »

I've gotten raisens before, but they were far superior to candy corn, which is perhaps the most vile, disgusting substance on the planet...myself and the siblings used to have candy corn fights after trick or treating (those suckers can hurt if you throw 'em just right).

Disclaimer - Tin Man releases himself from all responsiblity of impressionable people losing eyes in candy corn fights after reading this post.
Mike
Off November 06!

mackenzie

#7 Post by mackenzie »

Tin Man wrote:I've gotten raisens before, but they were far superior to candy corn, which is perhaps the most vile, disgusting substance on the planet...
Mmm! I LOVE candy corn! And you can bet I'll still eat it this year.

Ice

#8 Post by Ice »

Me me! pick me!

I gots Fluro Orange and Silver. Although the orange is fast fading to hot pink....

Rebraced

#9 Post by Rebraced »

How about Glow In the Dark ligs? Anyone ever tried them?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
Braced on 9/20/05 Top and Bottom
Clear brackets with wire ties

jenns91civic

#10 Post by jenns91civic »

i had glow in the dark for my first halloween in braces. never again. it didnt work (how disappointing) and the color was pretty raunchy lol. i think they have improved since then (6 years ago) though so maybe they look better and work now?
Paramedic student

Full Braces (all metal) 5/12/1999 - 4/20/2005
Class II (overjet) on the left only
Upper and Lower Hawleys

privatepilot

Halloween Costume

#11 Post by privatepilot »

I am trying to find a way to come up with some really obnoxious headgear and dress in a school uniform-might as well play up the braces!!
It's all about ME!

Braces went on 8/25/05. Div II whatever that means!!

http://www.TickerFactory.com/

Shelby014

#12 Post by Shelby014 »

Wow, i dont know any other pagans around where i live, i am pretty sure that i'm the only one around here, just wanted to add that little comment!!! :wink:

P.S: how long have you been a pagan? i been for 3 years now.
O.o*Shelby*o.O

braced on:9-29-05
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/ ... /event.png[/img]
[/url]

Eleni

Re: Halloween

#13 Post by Eleni »

Tin Man wrote:Anyone playing up their braces for halloween? I imagine some of ladies will be doing the schoolgirl thing, but I couldn't think of anything else.
I did the Catholic School girl thing last year for a Halloween party. My braces helped me loose enough weight that I actually fit into my high school uniform. :shock:

But you're right, I have to start thinking about this year's outfit. I have no clue what to do. No colored ligs for me because I will have to start interviewing for jobs soon and I want to come off as older, not younger.
Top Ceramic Braces: July 2004 - Self-Eruption of an Impacted Upper Right Canine
Bottom Metal Braces: December 2005 - Crowding
Debanded: December 2006
The story

i814u2c

#14 Post by i814u2c »

Hi
Went to Ortho yesterday and was thinking about Halloween. I now have BLACK and ORANGE ligs. I love to change the colors for the holidays.
37 YR F METAL TOP AND BOTTOM
TOP ON OCT 04
BOTTOM ON DEC 04

swan

#15 Post by swan »

Meryaten wrote:
i814u2c wrote:Hi
Went to Ortho yesterday and was thinking about Halloween. I now have BLACK and ORANGE ligs. I love to change the colors for the holidays.
Woo hoo! Well, that's two of us!
Three :lol:
I originally had planned to get orange. But when I said I wanted orange, the assistant said "Don't you want orange and black", so I said, "Ok, why not."
This is the first time I have two colors. I really like the combination.

Metal braces from March 24, 2005 until July 30, 2007. Estimate was 18-24 months, but I had them for 28 months.