New colors!!!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Falcons11

New colors!!!

#1 Post by Falcons11 »

I'm at a loss...... I have tried red and I have tried blue and I'm just not digging it...... What's some good colors/color combinations for my braces?

Beckett

Re: New colors!!!

#2 Post by Beckett »

What didn't you like about those particular colors? My son was partial to metallic blue when he had braces, another son liked silver.

Red can look like gum overgrowth, and green can look like you ate a salad and didn't brush. What about pink or light blue? Something more subtle?
Braces for 18 months/4 days.

Falcons11

#3 Post by Falcons11 »

[quote="Beckett"]What didn't you like about those particular colors? My son was partial to metallic blue when he had braces, another son liked silver.

Red can look like gum overgrowth, and green can look like you ate a salad and didn't brush. What about pink or light blue? Something more subtle?[/quote]

Idk they just didn't look that great. Next time I guess I will try a more subtle color like the ones u mentioned. Thanks :)

ditsy

#4 Post by ditsy »

I started with light blueImage

Then bright pink Image

Red for Christmas

Pink and blue Image

Currently a rainbow

ashleyy

#5 Post by ashleyy »

cyan and pink is nice ^_^ I'm either going to do that or like lilac and purple alternating.

waltzpeony

#6 Post by waltzpeony »

what about lilac or mint green? i think they would look good.

megz0501

#7 Post by megz0501 »

I really like the teal. And they make my teeth look whiter. I have ceramic on top and I'll often get light silver at the top which makes them look whiter

autumnl

#8 Post by autumnl »

I'm loving my plum colored ligs :). But I'm a big fan of purple in general. I like the idea of the lilac or mint green. Maybe both together?

ashleyy

#9 Post by ashleyy »

I just did hot pink and medium purple alternating which looks very nice I think, but next time I want to try something involving maybe green or blue, or maybe both?