Pics

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

hairhead22

Pics

#1 Post by hairhead22 »

Ok finally I figured out how to put pics on here... so Here goes nothing

This is before braces not real good shot of the bottoms though..

This is after my first adjustment

This is after this last adjustment
uppers braced 8-8-05 patiently waiting on bottoms.

LoobyLou

#2 Post by LoobyLou »

Gosh they're your top teeth before braces? They already look beautiful to me. I bet you only have them on a few months!!
Good luck!!
Braced: 22nd April 2005
Type of brace: Damon 3 uppers and lowers
Estimated brace time: 18 months - now extended to approx 22 months

*Latest - now I have no idea how long it will be!*

hairhead22

#3 Post by hairhead22 »

yeah they are pretty straight the only problem is which is the ONLY reason I got braces is because my bottom teeth are crowded and they were hitting the backs of the top teeth and wearing them down and causin my bottom teeth to chip, crack and wear down... Unfortunatly my dr said that I'm looking at 18-24 months. :cry:

johnnys_angel

#4 Post by johnnys_angel »

Your teeth are so pearly white! My ortho originally told me only 9 months, but once we started fixing the one thing that was wrong, it started a chain reaction of different things! I hope the same doesn't happen to you :(
Damon 2's top and bottom, BRACED 02/22/04 and REMOVED 08/29/05. Now in bonded retainers (top and bottom) :4 wisdom teeth surgically removed on 12/22/05:

hairhead22

#5 Post by hairhead22 »

thank guys I really hope it doesn't take as long as they think. My family and I are having family pics done and as a parent I feel a lil funny having the braces and not my kids...