They're on!!!!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

kellyonz100

They're on!!!!

#1 Post by kellyonz100 »

I am excited to have started the journey, but damn I am so sore. It takes me an hour to eat. I made the mistake of bitting down with my front teeth on something. OH man, I will never do that again. I only got the tops for now. I have the ice clear brackets. I also got pearl ligs and a white wire. It's crazy...I have had them on for about 15 hours and already my teeth feel like they moved a lot. I don't see my ortho until dec 6th and it's just for an adjustment. I guess we will wait a little longer to put on the bottoms.

Does anyone have any suggestions for mouthwash. I know there is stuff that speeds up the healing of any little sores from the braces. Your help is much appreciated. :oops:

littleshaddies

#2 Post by littleshaddies »

Welcome to the braceworld!

For sores I found something that works wonders. It's made in England so i don't know who can get hold of it outside the borders but you can look for simmilar stuff if not.
It is called ADCORTYL in ORABASE and has 0.1% Triamcinolone Acetonide as an active agent.
Good luck
***can't wait to bite into an aple***
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Nikkiekoala

#3 Post by Nikkiekoala »

Congrats are beginning your journey to a super smile! I agree with KK, warm salt water rinses are the ticket! Do it as often as you can it really makes a difference. Also, wax wax wax use it whenever you need to.
Good luck! Looking forward to hear about your progress!

Braced Aug. 11th 2005
Damon 3's
Crowding
Crossbite
**My Website: http://nikkiekoala.efx2blogs.com/