Thank you

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

butterfly

Thank you

#1 Post by butterfly »

Hi!

I am now one of you!!!!!!!!!

I just have to thank the owner of this board/site and all the people who answered my questions pre-braces. Without you I might have chickened out AGAIN.

THANKS!! :D
Nov 2 05 braced, 1/1/07 debanded & got positioner

Barbiedoll

#2 Post by Barbiedoll »

I agree. This place has been wonderful. Thank you all.
I reject your reality … and substitute my own.

Barbiedoll

#3 Post by Barbiedoll »

Oh, and welcome to the gang!
I reject your reality … and substitute my own.

rutharoo

#4 Post by rutharoo »

This is my first post and I would like to add my thanks too. I have been thinking about getting braces for years and finally got full metal braces last friday as a 30th birthday present to myself. My boyf, friends and family have been really good but nothing beats knowing that I'm not alone! Thank you!!

gracie381

#5 Post by gracie381 »

Why we're on the subject, I would also like to say thanks to everyone for all your support during my pre-braces ordeal. Also, I look forward to lots more advice in the many months to come. I love this site & everyone on here is great!! Also, welcome to the group Butterfly!!
TEETH IN THE BEGINNING (OCT. '05)
TEETH NOW (Oct. 28, 2007)
Braced (uppers & lowers): 2 Years
Retainer Check: 1-18-08

rutharoo

#6 Post by rutharoo »

Thank you KK! I will have these things in my mouth for a year at least, so plenty of time to keep you all posted, ask lots of questions and HOPEFULLY give some advice to others when I get the hang of them!

Good luck to everyone else just starting out too xx