Getting Braced This Tuesday...Anyone Else?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

thatgirlwithbraces

Getting Braced This Tuesday...Anyone Else?

#1 Post by thatgirlwithbraces »

Just wanted to see if anyone else had the same braces day as me.

If you're a day or two apart that's cool too. Post a reply or PM me. We can be braces buddies! Corny...I know! Come on! It'll be fun!

I've got my spacers in...lost one a few days ago. Whatever. My ortho can file that tooth to make room. I don't feel like getting one measleyspacer put back in.

All I know is that I'm ready to get these little blue bricks out from between my molars! Ahhh!!!

hannah164

#2 Post by hannah164 »

Hi Thatgirlwithbraces!
I am getting my bottom braces on Wednesday morning! Luckily this time I didn't need spacers but for my upper braces I did. They were horribly painful! :x
Good luck and let us know how it goes!

-Hannah

thatgirlwithbraces

Cool

#3 Post by thatgirlwithbraces »

I'll keep ya updated, Hannah and you do the same!

Thanks for replying!
11/15/05---Braces went on. Ceramic uppers and metal lowers. Tooth colored ligs.