3 Weeks to be off!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Validone

3 Weeks to be off!

#1 Post by Validone »

This was the most exciting news. Thursday I went in to the ortho. The assistant came over and I told her "I am about ready to come out". I have been in braces about 17 and half months. My estimated time was 18 months, and my teeth look almost perfect :D . My ortho came over and opened my mouth and said "that's what I am talking about your teeth look really good" My only problem is the upper space on the sides of my teeth in which the put double powerchains to close the space.

The ortho then said, you are going to be out your braces next time you come back. I was cheesing as he told the asst. (let's get him back in 3-4 weeks to take them off). I will get them off on Dec. 12 in the morning, and will have to come back in the afternoon to pick up my retainer. I heard him tell the asst. that I will get a clear one on top, and either a permanent or removable one on the bottom. I will have some pics for you enthusiasts. PTL!

akrapols

#2 Post by akrapols »

Congratulation! I am the same, I got impression done for retainers last week. My braces will be off on December 7th!! :D

hopkins

#3 Post by hopkins »

wow...talk about an early Christmas present for you this year.

hannah164

#4 Post by hannah164 »

Congratulations! That is so awesome!

:D :-)o :-V :jump: :-88 :-** :rawk: :thumbsup: :dance: :BigTeethGrin:

-Hannah

Validone

#5 Post by Validone »

Yeah my ortho knew that I would be happy to have them off as an early "Christmas gift"

I really appreciate my ortho he's really cool, but not lacking at being excellent at what he does, that's why he's been voted in the top 50 orthodontist in the nation like every year!!!!!

I was glad to hear that I will be getting my retainer the same day. I read on this board so many that have to wait weeks to get their retainers. I can't afford to have my teeth relapse into the same old positions. I am counting down the days. 21 to go.