Strange encounter, little freaked out

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Tin Man

Strange encounter, little freaked out

#1 Post by Tin Man »

Last night I was having a few drinks at happy hour with some friends. This is a regular joint for us so the bartenders know us very well and we've always had kind of a flirtacious relationship. Anyway at one point one of the them tells me "You know those braces really give you this look of boy-ish innocence. I think it's pretty sexy." I don't know what to think of it. I mean it sounds like something one of those fetish wierdos would say but at the same time we've been going here for quite awhile. What do ya'll think?
Mike
3M smartclips top and bottom since 10/13/04
Off November 06!

HollyDontSpend

hmmm

#2 Post by HollyDontSpend »

Doesn't sound like a fetish thing. Just look at it as a time for you to let her be the more dominant person. :D Some women aren't always looking for the rough and rugged kind. :wink:
Damon 2's for 18 months, removed 11/03/05

momof2grlz

#3 Post by momof2grlz »

Some women aren't always looking for the rough and rugged kind.
Who said it was a woman? :wink: (Just kidding!) Sounds to me like she was trying to let you know she might be interested in the boyish type!

Chris
Top Ceramics: 10/11/04; Bottom Ceramics: 02/16/05 DEBANDED: 05/03/07

greencapt

#4 Post by greencapt »

momof2grlz wrote: Who said it was a woman? :wink: (Just kidding!)
LOL- that was my first thought as well. ;)
Sounds to me like she was trying to let you know she might be interested in the boyish type!
There's only one way to find out for sure- dress up in one of those school-boy British style uniforms. You'll both look boyish AND like the lead singer of AC/DC. Just think of the fans you'll have THEN!

"He was a tin machine,
he kept his braces clean...
he was the best ortho patient she had EVer seen..."

Tin Man

#5 Post by Tin Man »

Well I know she's interested, I did get her number after all.
Mike
Off November 06!

Al Carter

#6 Post by Al Carter »

I've been told on more than one occasion that I look like a 14 year old with my braces - I didn't find it freaky or offensive. The people who told me are friends - I guess if it had been a stranger I would have been freaked out - but any stranger commenting on my appearance would freak me out!!!!
Work to live
Live to bike
Bike to work

usa1

#7 Post by usa1 »

Tin. For most guys, Female + Fetish either costs $ by the hour or 50% of your total assets. Your in a position to get it for free. Your 5K investment is now paying off :roll: .
Braces July 26 2005
Treatment time 24 months
Damon 3's top Damon 2's bottom

ThatsMrsGeek2U

#8 Post by ThatsMrsGeek2U »

It could just be the first thing she noticed to comment on. I have told a guy I liked his shirt before (when I was single) even though the shirt was not all that special...I just needed an opener. :D I'd be glad your braces provide an opener.

Shagers

Re: Strange encounter, little freaked out

#9 Post by Shagers »

Tin Man wrote:"You know those braces really give you this look of boy-ish innocence. I think it's pretty sexy."
And then you'd reply with "They look even better in the morning light of your bathroom mirror, maybe you should invite me back to your place after your shift so you can have a closer look" :twisted:

You got her number, I think you should be calling her back in a day or three and getting her to buy you a coffee or even a Lipton Mr T - tea for the real man...
Shagers - Braced Aug 05
--
Lipton Mr T - finally, a tea for the real man. I pity the coffee drinkin' fool.

bbsadmin

#10 Post by bbsadmin »

Mrs. Geek, your avatar is FREAKY!!!! :lol:

"Mr.T" is too funny. Where do you guys find these things?!

Hey, Tin Man -- she told you that you look sexy! C'mon guys, how many women tell you that you look sexy before you're even in a relationship with them? So go for it, Tin Man! But you have to let us know how everything turns out!!! :wink: We're routing for ya!
I'm the owner/admin of this site. Had ceramic uppers, metal lowers ~3 years in my early 40's. Now in Hawley retainers at night!

Tin Man

#11 Post by Tin Man »

Haha well I guess I'll utilize the number. But everyone knows that you can't call until at least day 5.
Mike
Off November 06!

Shagers

#12 Post by Shagers »

bbsadmin wrote:"Mr.T" is too funny. Where do you guys find these things?!
Mr T., well, he sorta came from my brain. How he got in there in the first place, I have no idea. This is what happens when you somebody has a digital camera, photoshop, and far, far too much time.

I suppose it's better than photoshopping my braces out of photos...

If anybody would like Mr T on their desktop, pm me (see link below) your desktop resolution and I'll email you a picture.

For some reason, the part of my brain that had Mr T in it now says Nescafe should release a special UN-sanctioned "Coffee" Annan. I'm resisiting...

As for Mr Tin Man: You gotta have a crack son. Go for it mate.
Shagers - Braced Aug 05
--
Lipton Mr T - finally, a tea for the real man. I pity the coffee drinkin' fool.

mtbrncofn

#13 Post by mtbrncofn »

usa1 wrote:Tin. For most guys, Female + Fetish either costs $ by the hour or 50% of your total assets. Your in a position to get it for free. Your 5K investment is now paying off :roll: .
Hmm, you seem to know an awful lot about this. ;)
Full upper and lower metal braces put on May 12, 2005.

Braces free as of April 18, 2006!

Temporarily rebraced Nov. 21, 2006. ( I think I've moved past temporary. )

Brace free again - July 26, 2007.

Gable74

#14 Post by Gable74 »

I love it! Nothing like a Metal Mouth Forum rooting for another member to get his rocks off, talk about group support....from the ladies even. Did she look like Gisele Bundchen? (mmmmm..... Gisele). Anyway, give her an extreme close up of those bad boys (the braces i mean), sounds like she is a little more than just interested. Man, these girls are getting more and more aggresive every day. Good luck man.

greencapt

#15 Post by greencapt »

KK wrote: After one date I'm sure you'll be able to further elaborate on what she meant by "You know those braces really give you this look of boy-ish innocence. I think it's pretty sexy." ... and you realise you owe it to all of us folk here on Archwired.com to share that information! 8)
It'll probably end up meaning:
"Thanks for showing me your braces- I was thinking of getting them myself to make ME look girlishly innocent... you're SUCH a good *friend*"

heh

just kidding- good luck