Strange encounter, little freaked out

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

greencapt

#16 Post by greencapt »

KK wrote: After one date I'm sure you'll be able to further elaborate on what she meant by "You know those braces really give you this look of boy-ish innocence. I think it's pretty sexy." ... and you realise you owe it to all of us folk here on Archwired.com to share that information! 8)
It'll probably end up meaning:
"Thanks for showing me your braces- I was thinking of getting them myself to make ME look girlishly innocent... you're SUCH a good *friend*"

heh

just kidding- good luck

momof2grlz

#17 Post by momof2grlz »

"Thanks for showing me your braces- I was thinking of getting them myself
I can see it now, "You really look sexy. By the way, who's your ortho? How much do they cost? How long will you have them? Yada, yada, yada". :D Cynics aren't we!

Chris
Top Ceramics: 10/11/04; Bottom Ceramics: 02/16/05 DEBANDED: 05/03/07

greencapt

#18 Post by greencapt »

momof2grlz wrote:Cynics aren't we!
I don't know about everyone else, but I'm a card-carrying member of the Cynics of America! :)

Shagers

#19 Post by Shagers »

Gable74 wrote:Man, these girls are getting more and more aggresive every day.
Isn't it fantastic? :) If only my local had such a progressive hiring policy on bartenders...

Unfortunately I had too much spare time last night. Click here for Coffee Annan in the off-topic forum.
Shagers - Braced Aug 05
--
Lipton Mr T - finally, a tea for the real man. I pity the coffee drinkin' fool.