Damon 3 Ligs

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

calley03

Damon 3 Ligs

#1 Post by calley03 »

This sounds like a really stupid question but I was trying to find out if Damon 3's have ligs or not. In the picture I have from my dentist showing what I will have I don't see ligs on the model. I just was not sure....
Impressions on 12/5/05
Full Braces(ceramic top, metal bottom) 12/19/05

caryca

#2 Post by caryca »

there are no ligatures....unless you want to have colours;-) but they will not be a part of the treatment
6/4/2005: 2nd premolar extracted+ spacers in
6/13/2005: clear braces: top and bottom
next 'date' on 18th Nov. ...and the bottoms might be off then?!:-) top will stay until Dec. before xmas.