Adjustment on the 21st!!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Scott19

Adjustment on the 21st!!

#1 Post by Scott19 »

So im getting my first new i guess thicker wire? on the 21st of december and this being 4 days before christmas :evil: so im wondering if my teeth are going to be too sore to eat on christmas?? ive had braces on for 4 months now for the record and my teeth are already decently straight..just a few gaps here and there...thanks!

Natasha_26

#2 Post by Natasha_26 »

I am getting my first adjustment on 21st December too as well as braces on lower teeth so it will be a bad christmas for me too :(

Upper and Lower Ceramics

calley03

#3 Post by calley03 »

I get braced on the 19th so I am hoping for the best on Christmas as well :lol:
Impressions on 12/5/05
Full Braces(ceramic top, metal bottom) 12/19/05

Evelyn

#4 Post by Evelyn »

Meh 4 days should be fine. Any major pain will be over by then hopefully. Mine usually only lasts for about 2 days...either that or I've gotten so used to the pain that it doesn't bother me anymore...not sure which one.

Good luck, and I wouldn't worry about it too much. Oh the wonders of advil....

xoxo Eve
Braced September 9, 2002
Debanding: JULY 5!!!!!!!!

alexa

#5 Post by alexa »

Evelyn wrote:Oh the wonders of advil....

And if you take Advil Liqui-gels, it gets into the bloodstream even faster! Stock up and eat some Christmas ham for me! :D
Spacers: 1/26/05; 2/6/06; 3/15/06; 4/24/06
4 First Bicuspids removed: 2/2005
Metal Braces, top and bottom: 3/1/05; Debanded 7/26/07
Hawley retainers top and bottom