stressed out

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Gel

stressed out

#1 Post by Gel »

Hello, just needed to get a little frustation out. For all of you who have been on the college scene you probably know what I'm going through right now.
All the rest have probably have had just as much stress in your lives too.
Anyways, finals(end of semester tests) are just a week away and I am having all these major projects due. It seems that I had just gotten them perfect and then the professor changes his/her mind on earlier instruction, so I find myself re-doing so much work. It is becoming very stressful and I need to vent. I think my brain is ready to explode from all of the education that it is trying to process. Oy, vey.

So just out of curiousness, what are some of reasons you want to make someone explode? I know I wish that some of my teachers would!

It is better to aim for the stars and land in a tree than to aim for a tree and land in the mud.
Gel

calley03

#2 Post by calley03 »

I have a few papers still due too, I am taking 12 credit hours and work full time so its been crazy and hectic, I feel your pain!!!
Impressions on 12/5/05
Full Braces(ceramic top, metal bottom) 12/19/05

amanda

#3 Post by amanda »

I completely feel your pain with finals. I am so stressed and just want them over with. And why is it that professors always wait until the end of the semester to suddenly decide to pile on so much work?! :evil:

Gel

#4 Post by Gel »

oh, totally feeling the pain. I have 16 credits this and 17 next. I think sometimes that teachers just like to see us flip out!

It is better to aim for the stars and land in a tree than to aim for a tree and land in the mud.
Gel

alexa

#5 Post by alexa »

Oh Thank God I graduated this last June. I could not have stood one more minute of trying to balance full time education with work. It was driving me out of my mind!

My first semester without papers and exams feels WONDERFUL! :-88

The only thing that worries me is that I might not want to do gradschool now that I know how absolutely wonderful it is to not be in school for once!
Spacers: 1/26/05; 2/6/06; 3/15/06; 4/24/06
4 First Bicuspids removed: 2/2005
Metal Braces, top and bottom: 3/1/05; Debanded 7/26/07
Hawley retainers top and bottom