Progress pics

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

JPosey

Progress pics

#1 Post by JPosey »

Not bad for just two months! I didn't realize how bad my teeth were until I look at these pics!

~Jamie (21)
Proud Army wife and new mom!
ceramic uppers and metal lowers on 8/9/05

drazda

#2 Post by drazda »

Great teeth in just 2 months! Great pics.
Braces removed 10 months early on 1/23/07!

nvcarissa

#3 Post by nvcarissa »

Incredible progress!! :D You must be really excited!

Braced 5/11/05, BSSO with advancement 6/21/06, Debanded: 8/1/07. Click on www for my braces story.

TheSilverSmileChileno

#4 Post by TheSilverSmileChileno »

hey besides the teeth, you are look skinnier now!

good job on that, i bet everyone here made the promise to be on good shape too. even me, but haven't do a sesame, hehehe

well good job
Spacers-7-27-05
Full Braces on-8-15-05
I luv my braces...

JPosey

#5 Post by JPosey »

thank you guys so much!! Like I said, I didnt realize the difference until I compared the pics...

And yes, I was about 4 weeks post partum when the braces were put on... so I have lost a considerable amount of weight!!! and it makes me feel wonderful for people to notice! especially strangers :) so thanks again!
~Jamie (21)
Proud Army wife and new mom!
ceramic uppers and metal lowers on 8/9/05

gsx

#6 Post by gsx »

I thought I had responsed here, isn't it? any reason to delete my post?
cheers

nvcarissa

#7 Post by nvcarissa »

There is a worm making its way around the Internet that appears to be messing with the ability of servers to handle traffic. Hopefully this will ease soon. I am going to sites and not seeing images, or click on a link and get a "page cannot be displayed" response, but refreshing brings it up, etc. I am noticing on this site that sometimes avatars show, other times not. Sometimes our tickers go away, then they are back. I bet Lynn is loving this.

Braced 5/11/05, BSSO with advancement 6/21/06, Debanded: 8/1/07. Click on www for my braces story.

gsx

#8 Post by gsx »

thanks KK and nvcarissa.
I wrote that these pics have impressed me about the ceramic brackets.
regards