Today brackets & Spacers

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

jose

Today brackets & Spacers

#1 Post by jose »

Thi morning I got installed my top and botton brackets. They are Gac Self Ligating Type.

It took approx 60 minutes for everything, but the bands and the archwire will go on on Tuesday due the time to allow Spacers to move my molar teeth moved a little to get the bands in.

For the moment nothing bad.

I will update you all next week, when the full hardware is installed and then I will post also pictures.

Thanks to everybody, as this site and all your ocmments push me to start on this adventure with 12 months to go.

Thanks.

Jose
Milan/Italy/32years old, married with 2 children

hannah164

#2 Post by hannah164 »

WElcome to this awesome board Jose! :-1

Congratulations on starting your braces journey! :thumbsup:

Glad that you don't have any pain so far and hopefully none later!
:pinkbraces: Remember if the brackets are bothering you don't be afraid to use wax! Lip balm is also very helpful!

Good luck with getting the rest of your braces next week!
:dance:

Keep us updated!

-Hannah :frogbraces:

Top braces: 4/28/04
Bottom braces: 11/16/05

jose

#3 Post by jose »

Thanks Hanna164 and KK..

Jose

calley03

#4 Post by calley03 »

Congratulations Joes I get braced on Monday and I need encouragement as much as you. It is going to be hard, but so worth it in the end.
Impressions on 12/5/05
Full Braces(ceramic top, metal bottom) 12/19/05