2nd Adjustment w/progress pics

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

gracie381

2nd Adjustment w/progress pics

#1 Post by gracie381 »

Sorry I haven't been in touch in a while. I've been so busy at work trying to get ready to be off for Christmas. I had my second adjusment on December 16. I am very excited about my progress. My top teeth are looking great. The put powerchains on running from my molars to my eye teeth, so I'm a little sore at the moment, but other than that I'm thrilled. Here's my before and now pics, if I post them right. Sorry if they are a little off, as this is my first try at posting pics. Hope all you guys are doing great, and have a great Christmas and New Year!!

Before my extractions!

after my braces were first put on!

After my last adjustment 12-16-05
TEETH IN THE BEGINNING (OCT. '05)
TEETH NOW (Oct. 28, 2007)
Braced (uppers & lowers): 2 Years
Retainer Check: 1-18-08

bajanrose

#2 Post by bajanrose »

Looking good Gracie!! :tingrin:
TPA (July 27th 05 - Feb 28th 06)7 months 1 day!
Nance (March 1st - Jan 31st 07)

After a total of 22 months and 12 days, I am braces free!

Destor

#3 Post by Destor »

Awesome progress, your top row of teeth look pretty much perfect in that last pic.
Braced November 29, 2005. Damon 3's on top and bottom

hannah164

#4 Post by hannah164 »

Wow that is some awesometacular progress Gracie! Congratulations! :thumbsup: :dance: :-#) :banana: :HugeGrin:

Hope I get some progress like that soon! :wink:

-Hannah

Top braces: 4/28/04
Bottom braces: 11/16/05

gracie381

#5 Post by gracie381 »

Thanks guys! I am really excited. I just can't wait for my extraction gaps to close and my bottom teeth to straighten up. I can't believe how fast my top teeth straightened up. Oh well, I'm just 2 months in, so I have another year and 10 months to go :roll: But the good news is that I'm well on my way and as of today my teeth are feeling good, so all the soreness is gone for now. It's back to eating my favorite foods once again :D I'll keep you updated!!
TEETH IN THE BEGINNING (OCT. '05)
TEETH NOW (Oct. 28, 2007)
Braced (uppers & lowers): 2 Years
Retainer Check: 1-18-08