Do you notice imperfect teeth more often now?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

littleshaddies

#16 Post by littleshaddies »

Since I started the process of consultation and teeth extractions I haven't stoped going on about it. Day one in braces and my best friend saw me and said they look great. Now she has seen the movement and became aware of her two crooked teeth on the bottom. Yes, she is having braces put on early next year.
Everyday I look at someone's smile and think "that is thanks to braces" or "that so needs braces" :lol:
***can't wait to bite into an aple***
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

smiley

#17 Post by smiley »

Yeah, I've become quite the "critic" since I got my braces on - always checking out everyones teeth. No matter how great the smile, seems I see lots of scrambled lower teeth.

Echo

#18 Post by Echo »

Oh yeah! I went to the movies yesterday, and all I could think about during the whole movie was how two of the main characters needed braces badly! It really bugged me! Also, I hate when people who work at dentist offices need braces. I just started going to a new dentist over the summer, and the hygienist really needs them. She actually told me she was getting them when she saw mine, but as of yet she still hasn't done it! Of course everyone in my ortho's office either has great teeth, or is wearing braces!
[/url]

S_Ranger

#19 Post by S_Ranger »

I was actually thinking of posting a thread like this too. I look in the mirror all the time for movement. I even got my before photos from the Dentist to match it up with my teeth now. I do see improvement, now that I know what they looked like before. 8)

Dodger(UK)

#20 Post by Dodger(UK) »

I suppose it's natural, after spending so much time researching everything 'ortho' on'tinternet for your own requirements, you pick up on what braces can do for almost every arrangement of teeth you come across after. Your not critical with it, it's just something you can't help notice.

lzmilo

#21 Post by lzmilo »

totally! jewel has very crooked teeth!