Ortho Problems - good ortho/dentist in westmidlands UK??

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

the_bufster84

Ortho Problems - good ortho/dentist in westmidlands UK??

#1 Post by the_bufster84 »

Hi,
I was meant to be getting braced in a few weeks but am havin problems with my ortho. Went to get the moulds done 2day and he had forgotten everything bout wat braces I wanted, when and wat was meant 2b happenin 2day! Then sprung on me if I wanted the moulds 2day I would need 2get 2teeth out. He was kinda mad wen I said no 2the extraction but he hadnt mentioned I would be havin teeth out 2day so i had only booked a 5 min appt and was goin straight to work after.

If anyone has a good dentist/ortho in the west mids i would be grateful? thanks

Upper Ceramics