it's working

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

HeadgearJoe

it's working

#1 Post by HeadgearJoe »

:D hi , well yesterday i got good news out of a extra visit to the orthodontist to replace a broken headgear tube, the expander is doing a very good job , i need 4 to 5mm of movement an after about 15 days i allready have a bit over 1mm of movement i'm so happy , maybe i'll be braces/headgear/expander/elastic/lip bumper/ free by spring that would be GREAT , hgjoe :)
braces off 1/31/08 wearing bonded retainers with a nightsplint, will get removable hawleys 2/21/08

H Rogers

#2 Post by H Rogers »

:thumbsup: CONGRATULATIONS HEADGEAR JOE!
That's great news! It looks like things are going well for you. :banana:
I wish you much continued success! :-#)
I'm having trouble with a banded molar. :crazy:

Kell

#3 Post by Kell »

That is wonderful.
Kelly
See my WWW link below.

alexa

#4 Post by alexa »

That's awesome!

I hope everything continues to move quickly for you!
Spacers: 1/26/05; 2/6/06; 3/15/06; 4/24/06
4 First Bicuspids removed: 2/2005
Metal Braces, top and bottom: 3/1/05; Debanded 7/26/07
Hawley retainers top and bottom

ssfw

#5 Post by ssfw »

Hi HeadgearJoe,

I'm so happy to hear about your progress on your ortho treatment. From reading your posts, you seem to be so determined to have this ortho treatment be a success and you have been through alot during your treatment. I know you must be so proud of yourself. You're a great inspiration to other orthodontic patients along with people that are just thinking about beginning ortho treatment.

Keep us posted on your progress.

ssfw
Quad-Helix expander: 1/20/06 - 1/16/07
Upper braces: 5/19/06; lower braces: 9/7/06

Braces removed: 8/19/08
Received retainer: 8/26/08 - wearing retainer 24 hours/day

Next appt.: 11/18/08