Being in a Beauty Pageant and being braced.......

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

felicity_and_reece_mommie

Being in a Beauty Pageant and being braced.......

#1 Post by felicity_and_reece_mommie »

I'm going to be in a beauty pageant Feb. 11th and was wondering what color of ligs I should get?!?!?! Yes I'm married and have kids and I'm going to be in a beauty pageant but it's for a good thing. It is called the Pink Lady Pageant and all profit go's to American Cancer Society for Breast Cancer. You have to be married or divorced to be in it. I did it last year and it was really cool and fun. No I didn't win or anything, I got in the top 15(there were about 25 women in it) but that isn't the point. Everyone had fun and raised money for a good organization. I was think maybe hot pink since it is a Pink Lady Pageant(I can't have clear beacuse I smoke and they will stain) but my dress is a dark blue with sparkles of all different colors all over it. So I think about any color would go with it. So what do you think?

Kimmy

#2 Post by Kimmy »

I think the pink would be an awesome idea. Definitely take pictures. :)

kirst1583

#3 Post by kirst1583 »

My 1st thoughts were also pink.. I think it's a great idea to stick with the theme of the day!
I do believe pretty much any colour (within reason) will go with your dress though, so anything you feel comfortable with will look great.

Metal Mouth Guy

Messate Deleted Because of KK

#4 Post by Metal Mouth Guy »

Messate Deleted Because of KK
Last edited by Metal Mouth Guy on Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dkt3

#5 Post by dkt3 »

My vote is Pink! your teeth can be your accessory!

Marzipan

#6 Post by Marzipan »

If such a thing existed, I would vote for sparkly ligs!

mackenzie

#7 Post by mackenzie »

Well since it's for breast cancer, definetly go with pink! And good luck!!!

weird_wired

#8 Post by weird_wired »

Hot pink is a great colour - I have it on my lower teeth. It also keeps teeth looking white (whereas some colours can accentuate yellow tones).

I like the warmth and the artificiality of it. Being pink and therefore a "warm" colour, it blends into your mouth tones better than other colours too, but being fluroescent/artificial means it never looks like blood (like I imagine red could) or eg bits of food.

felicity_and_reece_mommie

#9 Post by felicity_and_reece_mommie »

Thanks for all of your inputs....I think I will go with Hot Pink!!!

akabraces

only married/divorced???

#10 Post by akabraces »

why do you have to be married or divorced to be in the pageant???

Destor

#11 Post by Destor »

Pink for sure, good choice for more reasons than one! Only problem is they won't match your dress but, considering it's profits are going to the breast cancer society, and it's a "Pink Lady Pagaent", kinda offsets that fact :thumbsup:
Braced November 29, 2005. Damon 3's on top and bottom