Powerchains, when are you likely to get them?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Entropy

#16 Post by Entropy »

I got my power chains on day 1. The main reason that I'm getting braces is to close some gaps so that made sense. I'm in month two now. I have the powerbands around my front top incisors. After my first week, my 2nd incisors were moving, I could feel little pops and crackle sounds when I wiggled them. Now my 1st incisors are the same way, the teeth are useless at this point but the looseness means that they are moving.

Bianca

#17 Post by Bianca »

Entropy wrote:After my first week, my 2nd incisors were moving, I could feel little pops and crackle sounds when I wiggled them.

oh oh oh - totally off topic, but do those noises generally mean that movement is happening? I've noticed my teeth have that pop and crackle thing going on when I wiggled them and didn't know what the heck it was.

So something is actually happening in my mouth???

YIPPEE!!!!!!

It's a two year process.......

Entropy

#18 Post by Entropy »

I mentioned the snap-crackle-pop and my orthodontist told me "They can't move if they don't come loose"
It's a minor amusement now.