Hot Pink Ligs!!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

felicity_and_reece_mommie

Hot Pink Ligs!!

#1 Post by felicity_and_reece_mommie »

I would like to see some people with Hot Pink Ligs on the braces to see what they look like. So if anyone has pics please show me!!!

weird_wired

#2 Post by weird_wired »

Click my link below, I have them on my lowers.

stargirl

#3 Post by stargirl »

Here you go!

This is my 2nd time in hot pink! I love it!

dena

#4 Post by dena »

yeah, i'm planning to get alternating pink and red on bottom for february!

four bicuspids removed 1/3/06
clear uppers and metal lowers placed 1/5/06
timeframe for braces: 24-30 months

hannah164

#5 Post by hannah164 »

I really like those pink ligs Stargirl and WEird_Wired! Very pretty! :D

I think I'm going to get pink ligs for February! :wink:

-Hannah :frogbraces:

Top braces: 4/28/04
Bottom braces: 11/16/05
Next Adjustment: 2/1/06

MadeIn1984

#6 Post by MadeIn1984 »

I really like your hot pink ligs, stargirl! I was thinking of getting some at my next adjustment (which is in less than a week), even though I'm a guy! I see lots more guys these days being adventurous when it comes to picking lig colors and I don't see why I can't do the same. :wink:
Visit me on MySpace! :wink:

Jade

#7 Post by Jade »

weird_weird,
I've been meaning to ask you...
I love how your braces look, would you mind if I steal your "Design" lol

CHOIRSPARKLE

#8 Post by CHOIRSPARKLE »

cool[/img]
Braces Put On:

Upper: June 2003
Lower: Oct. 2004

drazda

#9 Post by drazda »

Am I the only one here that is not brave enough to try colored ligs? At 21, I feel too old. I have metal braces, and my ligs are always clear. :(
Braces removed 10 months early on 1/23/07!

weird_wired

#10 Post by weird_wired »

Jade - no problem at all! It's not much of a design, I haven't managed to alternate colours like the more imaginative people here ;)

I think the actual colour name is "Screaming Pink" - it was the most intense, fluorescent one available. Then regular clear ligs up top.

MsTiaLia

Love my pink ligs!!!

#11 Post by MsTiaLia »

Hi All,
I just wanted to chime in about the pink ligs. I got my top braces this past Wednesday. I was a little nervous about trying colors. I am 25 and my 12 year old sister had come up with a number of color ideas for her big sis! I almost went with the platinum or smoke colors b/c I didn't want them to stand out too much at work and in professional settings. When I got to the ortho's office and found out they were only going to do the top arch, I said, "what the heck??" and went with the hot pink ligs and I LOVE them! Pink is my favorite color so they match my clothes just about every day :lol: And to my surprise, they don't stand out as much as I expected! The brackets (metal) are pretty tiny and even with the pink ligs I have had only one person say, "Did you get braces??" I say go for the colors. Have some fun with them. Shoot, you might as well...they are such a huge part of your life for the next couple of years! :D

P.S. I would post a pic, but I don't know how :?:

MsTiaLia

Re: Hot Pink Ligs!!

#12 Post by MsTiaLia »

felicity_and_reece_mommie wrote:I would like to see some people with Hot Pink Ligs on the braces to see what they look like. So if anyone has pics please show me!!!
Hi felicity_and_reece_mommie,
I don't know how to post my pics on here, but here is a link to my blog and I posted some pics on there today. Maybe you'll be inspired by my pink ligs:)

http://scotiaspreciousmetals.blogspot.com/

missing_tooth

#13 Post by missing_tooth »

Am I the only one here that is not brave enough to try colored ligs? At 21, I feel too old.
Draza, spice it up. Have some fun. Don't worry about what other people think. I sure don't. Put some flare and personality in those braces!

- Missing Tooth -

MadeIn1984

#14 Post by MadeIn1984 »

drazda wrote:Am I the only one here that is not brave enough to try colored ligs? At 21, I feel too old. I have metal braces, and my ligs are always clear. :(
No way! I totally agree with missing_tooth: Spice it up! You're not even close to being "too old" (which I think is something impossible when it comes to braces)! I'm 22 (I was 21 when I got my braces) and I've been getting different colors at every adjustment. I figure I might as well have fun with them while I have the chance. :)
Visit me on MySpace! :wink:

MsTiaLia

#15 Post by MsTiaLia »

[quote="Meryaten"]Hey, MsTiaLia those pink ligs are a good look on you!

Posting pics here is easy, specially since you already have them posted on your blog.
quote]

Thanks Meryaten! I decided to use a pic of my teeth as my avatar. So those are my pink ligs (that you can barely see!) The next time, I will probably go with pink on the top again and purple or red on the bottom.