Anyone getting braced on Jan. 23?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

felicity_and_reece_mommie

Anyone getting braced on Jan. 23?

#1 Post by felicity_and_reece_mommie »

Just wondering if anyone is getting braced on Jan. 23? I am. I had one spacer put in Jan. 9 on the upper right side(didn't need one on the upper left side). I go on Jan. 23 for my Upper brackets to be put on and I don't know when he is going to put my lower on. He told me that he has to move my uppers first. My top teeth would hit my bottom brackets if I got them on now(I have a bad overbite). Good Luck to everyone who is getting braced this month and in the future!!!

CelestialVoices

#2 Post by CelestialVoices »

Hi, I'm getting a tooth pulled that day and lowers on jan 25th, so close :)

felicity_and_reece_mommie

#3 Post by felicity_and_reece_mommie »

CelestialVoices do you have your uppers on already? Well I don't have to get any teeth pulled yet. I may have to before it is all over my ortho doesn't know yet. Well Good Luck with your extraction and bottom braces!!!

latichas

#4 Post by latichas »

hey I am getting uppers and lowers put on the Jan 23rd which is tomorrow. I had 8 spacers placed on the 16th and I can not wait for these suckers to come out. I am getting so excited how about you? BTW I live in Arkansas as well. Little Rock which is just a few hours away from you. I think. Good Luck.
Laticha

ceramic upppers, metal lowers 1-23-06
next adjustment March 21,2006

Flora2006

#5 Post by Flora2006 »

Good luck to all of you getting some work done tomorrow!! just a few more hours :)

~~~~~~

Ceramic top braces: January 9th, 2006
Metal bottom braces: May 1st, 2006

missing_tooth

#6 Post by missing_tooth »

Congrads, and good luck tomorrow. I think you'll find getting braces is surprisingly easy. I do recommend taking some type of pain killer before you go and stay current if you will for the day following the directions on the bottle.

Not to scare you but 2 hours after leaving the orthos office was the most difficult and painful. Fortunatly it did not last long.

- Missing Tooth -

3n1believer

Me!

#7 Post by 3n1believer »

I had four teeth pulled Dec 28th and then ceramic uppers and lowers put on the 21st. Mine went smoothly--the hardest part is trying to talk normally--hope your alls did too!
Last edited by 3n1believer on Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ceramic uppers and lowers
My 30th birthday present to myself was braces!

Elle

#8 Post by Elle »

Hi!

I got my braces today on the 23rd!

I just joined the site and I love it!!! There is so much informations for newbies like me :D

I actually did a little research last night and came across ArchWired. If not, I would not have known what to be prepared for.

I'm not in pain right now and i hope it stays that way!

Metal braces on top only.

latichas

#9 Post by latichas »

Hey felicity_and_reece_mommie
Just wondering if anyone is getting braced on Jan. 23? I am. I had one spacer put in Jan. 9 on the upper right side(didn't need one on the upper left side). I go on Jan. 23 for my Upper brackets to be put on and I don't know when he is going to put my lower on.
I got braced on the 23rd as well just wondering how it went? My banding was horrible but the bonding was a breeze, I slept through it.

ceramic upppers, metal lowers 1-23-06
next adjustment March 21,2006