To the Brits, Dentyl ph?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Evelyn

To the Brits, Dentyl ph?

#1 Post by Evelyn »

When I went back to Wales this past Christmas, I was at the grocery story and a mouthwash called Dentyl caught my eye. There are two different types, one that's blue and pink and one that's blue and green. You shake it up and then you spit it out you can see what's been removed in the sink.

I couldn't help myself...I had to buy it-it's been really good, I brought it back with me and I'm still using it. Here's a picture:

and the website: http://www.dentylph.co.uk/

Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone else has been as enticed by the pretty colors as I have and what they thought of it?

Eve
Last edited by Evelyn on Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Braced September 9, 2002
Debanding: JULY 5!!!!!!!!

Dodger(UK)

#2 Post by Dodger(UK) »

Yes, I have tried them, and they are very good. They generally leave a better taste in the mouth than other mouthwashes. However, I do randomly buy other brands, it depends on which are on the 3 for 2 offer lol :lol:

hannah164

#3 Post by hannah164 »

I'm not British but it looks interesting! :wink: ANyone care to explain exactly what it is and does? STill a lil' confused! :roll:

THanks!

-Hannah :frogbraces:

Top braces: 4/28/04
Bottom braces: 11/16/05
Next Adjustment is 2/1/06 where they will bond a bracket to my cuspid which was impacted!!!!

bbsadmin

#4 Post by bbsadmin »

Sounds like that new Crest mouthwash here in the States that leaves gunk in your mouth.
I'm the owner/admin of this site. Had ceramic uppers, metal lowers ~3 years in my early 40's. Now in Hawley retainers at night!

littleshaddies

#5 Post by littleshaddies »

I've never seen it before. Maybe is because I buy mouthwash when I run out, as I forget it all the time on my weekly shop. So I don't think Moss chemist does it. :lol:
Bet you can't put that one in the waterpik!
Listerine for me, it is green and ugly and sharp but very minty. But, if I see it I will give it a go. :wink:
***can't wait to bite into an aple***
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Evelyn

#6 Post by Evelyn »

I've never had a problem with any mouthwash really, you hear a lot about gunk in your mouth after certain mouthwashes but I've never gotten it....

It's worked well for me!
Braced September 9, 2002
Debanding: JULY 5!!!!!!!!