Scheduled to have my impacted canine teeth exposed on Feb 10

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Stacey_Braces

Scheduled to have my impacted canine teeth exposed on Feb 10

#1 Post by Stacey_Braces »

I'm scheduled to have my impacted canine teeth exposed on Feb 10th.
They are pulling my baby teeth and exposing my canine teeth.
I am also having my impacted wisdom teeth removed at the same time.

I am so nervous about it. Especially after reading all the stories on the board about how long it took for the teeth to come into place :(
My canine teeth are in the roof of my mouth about 1 cm away from my teeth.

I hear that it will probably take a really long time for them to come into place and that makes me really nervous...

ahhh :( : :cry:
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ceramic Uppers put on : Dec 20th 2005
Impacted Canine Exposure / Baby teeth extraction / Extraction of 3 wisdom teeth Surgery: Feb 10 2006

missing_tooth

#2 Post by missing_tooth »

Wishing you the best of luck. Let us know how it goes. I know I have to get that done in a few months as well.

- Missing Tooth -